Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Looking forward for Brunei's Trip

I can't recall many memories between my cousin and I when we were still young. I only remember I used to hang out at his house during school holidays, went to Jerudong Park with other cousins..

My cousin is getting married next week. Papa, Mama & I will be going to Brunei for his big day. I think it was 4 years ago I stepped my foot in Brunei. I think Papa & Mama are very happy for this trip as this is a chance that they can catch up with families and friends. For me, as I'm into photography now, there are a few places that I would like to go. Hopefully, there is someone who can bring me around the city during my 6 days visit. I want to have some nice shots of Brunei and show to my friends of this peaceful country.

Not to forget Kor will be there two days before the wedding too.

4 comments:

Alice Lam said...

Countdown : 6 days to go ..

Alice Lam said...

Countdown : 4 days to go ..

Alice Lam said...

Countdown : 3 days to go ..

Alice Lam said...

Countdown : 1 day to go ..

Post a Comment