Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park

I had always wanted to go somewhere for an outing to practice using my DSLR. I guess probably Butterfly Park is a nice place to go as it is just in the city. Furthermore, when thinking of butterflies, they can be adorable with their colourful wings making the shots colourful too? I am an amateur photographer that I do not have the 'uummppphhh' skills.. Anyway, I had tried my best for the best shots ..

The entrance fee for an adult is RM 8.00 And if you are bring along a camera, they will charge you an additional RM 1.00 If you are a tourist/foreigner, they will charge a different entrance fees. I think it is RM 18.00






















I think this view looks good..


Butterfly enjoying pineapple for their lunch .. Hehe ^_^
Another butterfly enjoying it's banana lunch ..
Some of the nice plants in the park..
It is all covered up so the butterflies won't fly away..
I wonder if these switches are still functioning ..
I did it for my first own photography outing ...
When you are about to exit, you can see how the beautiful butterflies are nicely preserved in the frames.. It is an air-conditioned room to cool you down from the hot weather outside ..
I'm glad I had been there for some nice shots of the beautiful butterflies.. (^_^)
A crafted pillar at the entrance of the butterfly park..
The are plenty of car parks. For drivers, you don't need to worry about that..
---------------------------------------------------------------
Operating Hours: Mon - Sun: 0900 - 1800
Admission Charge: RM 18.00 (Adult - Non Malaysian) / RM 8.00 (Children - Non Malaysian) / RM 8.00 (Adult - Malaysian) / RM 4.00 (Children - Malaysian)
There is also a charge of RM 1 for each camera brought in, RM 4 for videocam. This park is strictly a "NO TRIPOD ALLOWED".

No comments:

Post a Comment