Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fullhouse, NZX @ Ara Damansara

The first visit was in October with a group of good friends and was seated on the first floor. This is my second time to Fullhouse and this time is with Dearie. Wanted to be seated on the 1st floor but it was closed for shooting. So, we only can sit at the outdoor on the ground floor. Luckily it wasn't hot there.The place and it's surrounding is so quiet. Some shops had shutted down due to bad business. I think Fullhouse is the only surviving shop there but the quality of good food is still there. I love especially the chicken chop served by them. Taste -> Superb !!

Browsing through the menu. Hhmmm... what to eat leh?
Ordered the set lunch that comes with drinks, soup,
main course and dessert. (RM 18.90)
Here's my ice lemon tea
My Forest Mushroom Soup.
Like it because it is so creamy and with lots of super mini bits of mushrooms.
Sweet Water Prawns Salad - RM 9.90
Tangy prawns and mescium salad with cocktail sauce
It comes in a nice champhange glass with lots of thinly sliced lettuces.
To eat or to drink ?
Here comes the all time favorite !!
Oven Roasted Chicken Chop with Daily Vegetable
Love the creamy mashed potatoes
Yum-yum .. Nom Nom... :-)
The mini tarts for desserts

Of course I will visit Fullhouse again !!
Coz... I like it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment