Friday, July 10, 2009

A Date with Shih Shih

Applied leave on Wednesday. Went to see Dr. Nathan in the morning and later met with Shih 2x ... Waited Shih at Chan Sow Lin Star station.. Hop into the car.. greeted her with a smile.. and a paper bag.. and inside it was a bag.. Really hope Shih is not getting the idea that I don't want the bag and throw it to her.. No .. it is not like that yaa.. It's because I really have too many bags.. Really hope she likes it..

Went to somewhere.. and I don't know where again.. but can see the Pudu Star station signage.. so I assume we were at Pudu area.. at dunno which street by the roadside having "Prawn Mee"

Prawn Mee ordered by ShihShih Since it was my first time so I ordered Prawn Mee add prawn..
"Kai Chap" That I do not eat.. but I do eat the Jelly fish & taugeh lah..
After having lunch, we went to Pavillion... doing Window Shopping..
Nothing much to see also.. things are not too interesting.. Probably because I caught flu again.. not too much into shopping moooddd...
'
Dropped by at The Loft for these Uhu! Hu! cute mini cheese cakes...
6 pcs for RM 15.00
'
We chose LuxuriousChocolate, CaramelisedHeartiness, DurianObsession, BlueberryTreasures, MAngo and another 1 was ... can't remember..
'
Chocolate has a very thick chocolate taste.. and for durian lovers, you gotta try durian obsession. It has a very strong and thick durian taste too..
Here are the selections of the mini cheese cakes Our coffee .. Shih Shih .. Happy Belated Birthday Oh..
After our coffee break, we had a look at what they have in The Loaf..
Here are some photos of the breads..
Potato Corrissant
Mini burgers ..
Mini burgers .. Happy Faces ..
Some deco inside the bakery..
Looking at the deco at this corner makes me think is it still chinese new year?
Recommeded to go have a try for Uhu! Hu! mini cheese cakes..
Shih bought this for me for next day morning at work ..
and this Caramel bun..

** I really dunno how to take indoor photo without flash with my compact digital camera..... the pics are quite blurry.. sigh.. **** Anyway, I had a great & fun day : just the me and ShihShih (even though a little disturbed by my flu) .. and luckily Shih didn't get virus from me.. Hahaha..

2 comments:

CATHERINE K said...

photos r not blur la .... very sui!
next time sure i belanja liao u keep ur purse at home

Alice said...

ok lah next time u belanja

Post a Comment