Friday, August 14, 2009

Fifteen Tower Tauge Chicken, Ipoh

Had stopped blogging for many days because I was terribly sick .. fever, sore throat, flu.. well, these are the H1N1 symptoms isn't it? Really scared me to death.. But now, I am doing fine. Things are back to usual, I supposed..

Dearie & I was back to Ipoh last weekend. We tried our best to reached Ipoh early that night so that we can make it to go to Zui Xiang Cun Food Court for our late dinner. Dearie had been to this place a few years ago and had told me they have Nga Choy Kai (Bean sprouts chicken) and also the chicken feet they served is very yummy. I doubted about it because by judging the environment and the food court, really got good food there meh? It looks like there is no one visiting the place. My perception started to change after reading a blog about this place. And we went !!

Indeed the chicken feet tasted really good.
Believe it or not, it is good until I want to lick the gravy on the plate !!

The second dish that came to the table is the Nga Choy..
Ipoh is famous for it's bean sprouts. They said the water that they use is the wonder of the fattening beans sprouts.

Finally, the chicken is here.. the chicken tasted very smooth & tender..
I seriously think that it is better than the famous Lou Wong Nga Choy Kai..
The dry version of the Hor Fun (Flat Rice Noodles)
Don't judge by the look that it looks light and tasteless.. I guess they use light soy sauce for this. I opted for the soup version. The hor fun is so smooth that you almost requires no chewing and it will just slither down to your throat. The soup tasted very sweet.. probably it's because of the chicken bones they use for the soup, eh?
Fiften Tower Tauge Chicken ... I wonder why they call themselves Fiften Tower.. Hhmm..


I don't really know the exact address of this place. All I know is near Buntong, near the bus station and also the Medan Kidd ...

No comments:

Post a Comment