Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Laugh with me Lee Lee

Had a quick lunch with 2 colleagues today. And I do not want to go back to the office to face my PC so fast.. I went to Parkson alone and jalan-jalan to see if anything caught my attention. They have the new Benefit catalogue at the counter. Quickly grab one and walk out fast, as I do not want the promoter to promote their products to me. Just in case I'll fall in love with their products ;-)

While walking back to the office and browsing through the catalogue, saw this new product. The new Cresent Row collection...There are 3 new scent.. I lurve it that they usually have fancy-fancy name to their products.. One is 'Something about Sofia' , 'My Place or Yours Gina" and LAUGH WITH ME LEE LEE ...

I smile.. My blog title : Live, Love, Laugh and Lee Lee is my best friend back in Miri.. And to match it together...There you go .. Laugh with me Lee Lee ..


** Especially for Lee Lee **


2 comments:

Shiao Han said...

Thanks Alice...
so Kam Dong!! but if u post together with the present i will love it too..hahaha...

Alice said...

Wahhh.. then you slow slow wait... Hehehehe ..

Post a Comment