Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crafty Heart Online Purchase

Scrapbooking & Card-making is not a popular hobby in Malaysia. I got into this hobby a few years back when surfing online and came across scrapbook.com and was amazed by the hand-made scrapbooks & cards. I wish I can hand-made those too. There are not many shops in KL selling scrapbooking stuffs.. There only a few that I know ; Craft Haven & Scrapbook at One Utama, Papier at The Curve and Scrappingville in Bangsar. I love to visit these shops..there are so many cute stuffs to see.. things are just so beautiful. However, things are kinda pricey too. ;-) Recently, found this online shop called Crafty Heart. Things are not overly priced and I love it. And they are having a promotion : ALL STICKERS that are priced RM6.50 are sold at ONLY RM5.50 each! If you purchase 5 sticker sheets, you'll get 1 FREE! The promotion is so tempting!!!!! Hence, did an online shopping with Crafty Heart.

I love receiving parcels. Was so excited opening it... ^_^
I bought 5 stickers and get 1 free.. RM 27.50 for 6 stickers
Creative Imaginations Red/Green/Blue Grunge Alphabet Stickers
Creative Imaginations - Aspire/Journey Phrases Stickers
DCWV - Alphabet Stickers Value Pack
More stickers for journaling, alphabets....
K&Co - Marcella Bright Label Words Embossed Stickers
Daisy D's - Chloe Marie Journaling Stickers
Daisy D's - Village Market/Chloe Marie Alphabet Stickers
SEI Foxy Epoxy - Twitterpated Epoxy Stickers
Cherry Arte Rub-Ons - Family & Princess
K&Co - Kimberly Hodges Clearly Yours Epoxy Stickers
Daisy D's Flowers - Brighten My Day, Bring Me Cheer & Treat Me
Making Memories - Pastel Mini Flower Brads
A Free gift from Crafty Heart.
Gosh, they are so generous !!! And most of all, we as customers love FREE GIFTS right?? hahaha ^_^ A thank you note from Debbie. Enclosed is a discount coupon of 10% for next purchase. I'm loving my new stickers, flowers & brads. Can't wait to use them soon. But sometimes, it's just hard to get started. I'm not a very creative person. We'll see..... Sooonn.....


No comments:

Post a Comment