Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scrap-it-Lah September Challenge

I googled on "scrapbook malaysia" 2 weeks ago and came across Scrap-it-lah's page.. I was surprised to see that scrapbooking is getting more popular within the country. I was attracted to the September Challenge which is to do a layout using at least 70% of your favorite manufacturer's paper and embellishments. Hhmmm.. and I thought why not to give it a try.
'
The title of the layout is 'Simply Us'. I don't want the layout to look complicated. I just want a simple layout... a neat and tidy layout to suit my title of the page.. Here you go :



Card Stock : Brown Bazzill Cardstock
Patterned Papers (blue & green with polka dots) : K & Company
Alphabet Chipboards : K & Company
Die-cut frame with message : K & Company
Flowers : Can't remember ( I lost the tag )



K & Company Scrap Pad To Go Kit with Chocolate Neopolitan theme.
Love that everything is in it..I just need to mix and match the patterned papers.K & Company Alphabet Chipboards for the title.


It is nice to scrapbook again.. ^_^

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

Thanks for entry Alice. Love the clean cut look of the layout. Scrapbooking is well and alive in Malaysia and there is a whole bunch of us who are active sbking here. Do join us and we will be posting more challenges to come.

Post a Comment