Friday, May 8, 2009

FSS Bowling Tournament 2009

FSS Club had organized a bowling tournament for the cost center. It is just the next day after the arrival of my flight from Brunei. Imagine that I reached home at 1.30 am .. went to bed at 2.15am.. and woke up at 6.15am to get ready to work.. Only a few hours of sleep, I was darn sleepy and tired on that day. Day time was still ok but till evening.. I really miss my bed so much that I wish so much to go home. But at the same time, I wanted to support our FSS Club for the first outing. Even though tired, but I had a good time.

The Giant Pin Outside Ampang Superbowl, Berjaya Times Square
The Giant Hand with the sprayFantastic Five
Miss Fits
Can't remember their group name
Can't remember their group name too... (^_^)
Lastly, a group photo before we go home..
By the way, Fantastic Five won the first prize. I wasn't a good player in the team. I did really bad in the first game but had a lot of improvement in the second game.. Probably I was just lucky.. Hehehe (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment