Monday, June 29, 2009

The very LAZY me !

Yesterday caught flu again. Ate a flu medicine before going to bed.

Today morning woke up feeling that I had a very heavy head probably because of the medicine. Lying on the bed thinking whether I should go work today. In between yes and no, I don't know how to decide. Finally, I woke up, walked to the bathroom, took bath..bla bla bla.. After dressing up, I sat for a while and closed my eyes.. indeed I can fall asleep in just 2-3 seconds. Quickly, I took my bag and walked out the door to work.

Reached office, switched on the pc.. Things looked so blur on the screen. Feeling it was a bad choice to go work. My heart just wanted to go home. I was struggling whether to go home or not. I was so blurred.. and it was so cold in the office because of the blardy aircond.. I can't concentrate as I really felt like going home. I don't belong to the office today.. I hate work today. I can't take it anymore.. I told my fellow colleagues "I'm going home" telling them to back-up my work. Many thanks to them.

When to the doctor.. didn't know what to say. Just told her I felt very blur probably because of the medicine last night. I also asked her why I always caught flu nowadays. She just gave me 1000mg of Vitamin C. When walking home, the sun was bloody sunny and it was so hot. My skin couldn't take the hot sun recently due to my skin laser.. ARRRGGGHHH... super mang chang..and lazy to open the umbrella. What frustrated me is also because of the skin laser.. the freckles seems to be coming back.. become dark again.. Must go to Dr. Nathan again before the next appointment. Can't go recently as one of the team member is on leave due to his wedding.. not nice to take leave lah ..

Finally, I reached home. I felt like home sweet home. Rested for a while and took a bath.. Just don't feel like doing anything. I just want to lye on the bed doing nothing and quickly to have a good sleep. I slept for 3++hours.. I woke up and watch an episode of TVB drama (Immigration Department) and after that went to sleep again... Received a sms from Dearie if I felt better. So sweet of him.. replied his sms and went back to sleep again.. but just for another 15-20 mins.

I think I really should do something so, I swept the floor. Dare not to do too many house chores just in case the dust gets into my nose and I might caught flu again. And time goes by.. It's almost the end of the day again. Sigghh... Have a deep thought. Today, I am so NOT me. I took MC again. I had always been very reluctant to take MC as I want to earn bonus days given by the company.. Arrgghhhh... Why am I so NOT me today?

The lazy me had gone through a day doing nothing ..

No comments:

Post a Comment