Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hand made Calender 2010

Hello.. Happy New Year to any readers that happens to come to my blog.. It's another year again not knowing what will happen in this year.. Just hope that everything will goes smooth and fine..

I had made myself a hand made calender to use in the office. As usual, I like big spaces for the rows and columns to enable me to write something on it. For example, someone's birthday.. important dates, etc. A mini project that it took me about approximately 6 hours....Why it took me so long? Hahaha..



A few months back, I was so obssessed with card making.. and now I stopped again. Spent so much money and had stopped again ya... and that is always ME..
'
'

2 comments:

ai wei said...

hi alice, thanks for drpping by my blog.

ur mini project is soooo lovely. i always think of start doing something... but the initiative just fade awayyy

Alice Lam said...

Hi Aiwei,

If you are giving out some handmade thingy for a friend, Just think of how happy the person will be when receiving it. The feeling of satisfaction that people appreciate your work is priceless.. Thanks for dropping my blog as well.. ^_^

Post a Comment