Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Latest Recipe @ Le Meridien, KL

It was a christmas dinner for the team. As planned, we headed to Latest Recipe at Le Meridien for buffet dinner. It is very convenient to take the LRT from KLCC to KL Sentral especially during after office hours to avoid the 'strawberry' jam.

The hotel's lobby
The first thing that we saw when we reached the entrance of the restaurant was the Chocolate Fountain. Look !! There were fresh strawberries and marshmallows on the left and right of the chocolate fountain.
Cute tubes of sauces to add flavor to salads..
The salad bar
Lots of different oil for salads.. Wwhoopppsss... so blur eh ..
Cold Mussels and prawns..
I ate the prawns with thousand island.. and as a prawn lover and I would say...
I LOVE THE PRAWNS !! Coz they were very fresh !!!
Joey squeezing the lemon juice to the oysters.
They said the oysters were very fresh...
Elly enjoying her super delicious dinner..
Take a break by taking photos !!
White Chocolate Fountain
As Christmas was coming soon, a lot of desserts with christmas feel..
This was something very new to me.. All the spoons hanging on a plastic holder like thiis.
I asked my colleagues but none of them knew what it was.. Finally, I asked the waitress..
It was actually a biscuit coated with white chocolate with mint flavor.. (something like that)
Look at the Santa Claus.. Cute, eh ... Out of my curiousity, so I ate it.. and tasted good lah..
While at the dessert section..
What I was cutting here was super duper yummy chocolate cake ah...
And you can also be creative at the ice-cream section..
I think it was Joey who decorated this plate of beautiful ice cream..
Oh ya.. they also have teppanyaki ice cream there..
A group photo of US ..
Received gifts from the department club.. Elly and I both got Eco-friendly bag + Isetan Voucher
Overall, it was a great dinner. Food and ambience were nice.. They served indian food, chinese food, western food, malay food, japanese food, noodles ... dim sum.. hhmm.. not sure if I left out any..
'
If anyone of you is going there, please try their teppanyaki squid and prawn .. they served it with butter milk cream. Super duper delicious I tell you .. And also try their coconut ice cream.. I had two scoops of it !! HEhehehe..
Hahahaa..
'
The service was great. The waiters were very attentive. Once you had finished your plate of food, they will immediately come to clean up the table.. and they refill the drinks fast too.. You don't need to beg to the waiter like .. Oh please come to refill my drink ... please please like that.. So, I quite like it.. Oh ya.. when you were hunting for food out there, the waiter will fold the napkin into triangle shape again so it wont look messy on the table or the chair..

No comments:

Post a Comment