Friday, November 27, 2009

Birthday 2009 - With Colleagues I

It was a happy day on 18 Nov 2009. Because it was my birthday!! It's another year again. Everytime after my birthday, it reminds me of the year is getting to an end soon and the next thing you know, it's new year again ... Fuhh.. just look at how time flies so fast !

We were told by the management that there will be an earthquake/fire drill on my birthday week. But they do not want to disclose which day they will be doing it. It was about 9.30 am the emergency lights started blinking and the alarm ringing with annoucement telling us to get out of the building asap. We were all like very slumber as we had knew this is a drill exercise. Hehehe..

It was so hot and we were so sweating standing under the hot sun. Well, of course we found trees to hide ourselves down there but it was still hot because of the heat! Another colleague was sharing the same birthday as mine so, his group of colleagues sang him a birthday song... And my gang of colleagues heard them singing, so they followed along..... and changed the name to my name instead. Everyone was looking at us... and I was so happy to see the smiley faces my colleagues. So touched by them singing a birthday song to me. However, it was still hot.. sweating and the make up almost melted.......

Got a long distance called from my deartest aunt in Brunei..
We had early lunch and back to the office to work as normal. At 3pm ++ a few colleagues seems to be gone to somewhere.. It was so empty on my left side so i thought they went for a group meeting. Suddenly, a colleague asked me out for a while and that time I knew that something was not right. When they started to see me showing up they sang me a birthday song.. I was so touched that I nearly got into tears !!!
'
Here is the beautiful birthday cake they bought for me ..
These are the people who shared the birthday cake for me.
I'm so blessed with a group of great colleagues!


No comments:

Post a Comment