Sunday, November 29, 2009

Birthday 2009 - With Colleagues II


This is another belated birthday celebration one week after my birthday. This group of colleagues are the best colleagues I'd ever had.. They are all friendly, nice and thoughtful people. The reason they postponed my birthday celebration was because the 'big guys' were in the office. Therefore, it wouldn't be nice if we came back late from lunch. They had even asked if I mind about that.. and of course I do not mind at all.

They were very secretive for not letting me know where were we going.. And they were really good at it. They left me puzzled till the day we reached this place.. All they told me was to wear pretty and remember to bring my DSLR that day.. Arrghh.. I don't even have a clue where we were going .. But it was OK.. Surprise mah, right ??


And so, we reached this place called "Passion Road" at Jln Yap Kwan Seng.. It's like a bungalow restaurant hidden somewhere next to Megan Phileo Avenue.. They have indoor and outdoor seats.. and my lovely colleagues had chose indoor as it will be more comfortable to enjoy the meals.


The indoor decoration is decorated with very balinese kind of feel.. dim lightning with long dining tables.. Mirrors, cupboards.. for deco around the dining area..
They offer two types of set lunch at very affordable price.
One is the Standard Set Lunch and another is Premium Set Lunch.
Both comes with Lime drinks (free flow) , main course and dessert.
FYI, their set lunch changes every week.

My meal for that day.. Premium Set LunchThe lovely couple

A group photo of US ... Thanks to all of You!! After a satisfying meal, we went outdoor for photos..
Alice & Elaine
Long tables with transparent canopy at outdoor..
The beautiful white roses with green apples flower deco..
So unique that they use green apples.. ^_^ The transparent canopy ..
Upon arrival Passion Road, you can see these silver balls were hung on the trees..
When the wind blows, it looks so lovely.
Mini Thank You cards I made for those who belanja me for the lunch ..

No comments:

Post a Comment