Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My purchases with Scrap-n-Crop

Girls just love to spend their money, don't they? Sometimes, I feel like I want to buy a new lens for my DSLR or perhaps a speedlite!!! But just don't know why I invested in these instead. These tools and papers I bought from Scrap-N-Crop ain't cheap ler... It costed me a few hundreds RM !!!! I felt heartache too spending on these new tools but thinking back, I can make nice cards with these new tools...

Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment Border Punch
Fiskars Threading Water - Elegance Border Punch
Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Craft Punch - Scallop 2 1/2" Circle Punch
The scallop punch and Clever Lever Jumbo Craft Punch: Circle 1"
Just look at both sizes.. one is so huge and one is so small.. LOL
Making memories medium brads
Cardstocks and Pattern papers
Pattern Papers mostly from American Crafts
Cardstocks from Bazzill

I love the items I bought.. just that the price is killing me!!
Huhuhu.. as year end is approaching, meaning I need to work hard on OT for lots of weekends. OT not to be missed to cover all of these purchases....

No comments:

Post a Comment