Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cards Again

A college friend is getting married in December. I couldn't attend her wedding reception as it will be held in Penang.
Made a wedding card for her and will post this card to her soon...
With so many online purchases, here is a Congratulations baby girl card I made using Bazzill cardstocks...
and my huge scallop punch !!! Love the punch, eh LOL .. :-D Close up of the baby stroller ..

If anyone is reading this, please drop me a comment on what do you think of the cards... Thank you !!!!

'
'

4 comments:

Elara said...

Hi Alice! Pretty cards! I think you did a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Debbie

Jessy Christopher said...

You do create pretty cards!! Keep up the good job!!

Kevin Tan said...

it's really creative...nice card design...u r really good on tat...

Post a Comment