Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jelly Lens - Soft Lens

This little thingy caught my attention during the visit to Fullhouse @ Ara Damansara. (Remember my post for Ashley & Kenneth's ROM) It is a small plastic lens with sticky jelly so that it can be stick to your phone or compact digital camera. I bought the Soft lens effect. I regretted to buy soft lens as it doesnt really have too much difference except for blurring. Should have get those like wide angle or maybe star frame, etc .. Be prepared for lots of camwhore pics!!

Here is how the jelly lens looks like when still in the packaging.
I think the it shouldn't comes with the yellow frame.. probably it doesn't fit my mobile phone well. Btw, I'm using SE K800i

Results are acceptable. I had fun camwhoring with this fun jelly lens. What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment