Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Deco @ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur

It's been many days ago since I last blog.. Actually on the day, my colleagues and I had lunch at Passion Road, we had a movie night together at Pavilion to watch Phobia 2. Dearie joined us too on that evening. And of course, we took the opportunity to take some nice pics for the Christmas Decoration there. I'll let the pictures do the talking :-)

Outdoor Christmas Deco @ Pavilion
The blue & red lights didn't look good as the day was still bright..
And so as the Christmas tree.. the lights didn't stand out during the day.
Close up of the deco at the Christmas tree..
Went back to indoor again.. and this is a huge curtain, isn't it ?
After the movie, here are some shots again ..
The girls ...
The Christmas tree by night..
In front of Coach
And we went back indoor to the car park...
Love this shot of Dearie and I... but too bad it's blur ..

No comments:

Post a Comment