Thursday, December 24, 2009

New Paris Restaurant @ SS2, Petaling Jaya

There are always birthday event to celebrate a friend's or a colleague's birthday but sometimes we had forgotten to have a birthday celebration with our dearest family members. For instance, my dearest Brother. Ever since bro pursued his studies in Ipoh we had not lived together.. I think the most length of stay together would be max up to 10 days? And that would be during Chinese New Year. I really can't remember when was the last time I celebrate my brother's birthday together. Perhaps, 10-15 years ago when we were still living under one roof ? I really can't recall it .. Sis-in-law suggested that we had a dinner together and of course.. why not? We went to New Paris Restaurant at SS2 for a simple dinner.

This is how little nephew looks like on the entire evening. Huge headphones but without music! And when I asked what he was listening to... he answered me NOTHING ! Cute isn't it ?
The chilli dip that came to the table. Tasted sweet and sour with lots of shallots. It does not taste spicy at all.. Probably, nowadays the chillies are not so spicy ler..
Dylan likes eating rice with soup. So, ordered Lotus Root Soup with Pork and Peanuts.
Kam Heong La La
The signature tofu
Stir fried green vegetables with garlic
Salted fish with pork slices
Steamed fish with soy sauce
The bill came up to RM 108.00 for 4 adults including drinks.
'
New Paris restaurant is located at :
62,64,66 Jalan SS2/72, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

And we headed home after the dinner at New Paris. Little Dylan wants to sit on his stroller.
And he said that is his sportscar !!! Oh yeah, sportscar with Dearie pushing him leh..
So enjoy, eh..
Christmas Trees with gifts
I think next year, Dylan will be taller than the christmas tree ler..
Dylan wrapped this present for me.. I taught him how to write my name on it. Hehe
The birthday cake for my dearest Brother...
It's a banana chocolate cake from Cake Sense
The family Pic..

That's it !! The mini birthday celebration for brother..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Post a Comment