Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hand made cards by Me...

I got to say that I love my cards.. This is the first card I made two weeks back after I had stopped paper crafting for so long. Got this idea from Kristina Werner. I'm a big fan of her youtube videos.. She really has the talent in making cards and scrapbooking. I guess a lot of people around the world are inspired by her videos. Search for her by her nickname: Starofmay in youtube and you will know what I mean.. I knew I had posted this photo but I just feel like doing it again.Hehehehee...

I made this when Dearie was late to come my place.
He borrowed my laptop and I was so bored.
Hence, made a quick card on that evening.

A colleague of mine will be signing her 'once in a lifetime' documents for ROM coming weekend.
A congratulations card for her and her hubby. I feel like doing stamping so I made this quick card last night.

I also super-like rounding the corners. It looks odd to me not rounding the corners and everytime I had done that, the cards look so much nicer..
Hehehehhe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment