Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Uninspired & Thinking too much...

Recently, I don't feel inspired to update my blog.

I think I am a greedy person. For instance, I have many hobbies. I like scrapbooking, card making & photography. I bought so many stuffs for scrapbooking and card making but I don't really utilize the things I bought. All I do is just to keep them and admire the cute little things that I have.. What a waste of MONEY !!! Actually, I had stopped buying these stuffs for quite some time and started to love photography. Hence, I bought my DSLR. And now, I feel that the kit lens are not enough for me and I wish to invest in a Tamron lens and also a speedlite. And these two stuffs that I like is not cheap at all !!! It will cost me more than RM 3K for these two items. I believe these two things are worth the buy as the photos will turn out to be great!! Sadly... it's about the money issue again .. :-(

Recently, the MOOD of scrapbooking and card making is coming back and I'm into buying these things again.. Papers, stamps, embellishments, etc.. and I spend money on these stuffs again.. Arrgghhh... How I wish that money would just fall from the sky...........

I also think that I want to be a boss.. but I do not want to quit my job. Probably, just a part-time boss??? What am I going to do? Be a businesswoman? And if yes, what do I want to sell ? Hand made cards? Do people really like my cards? Fashion Clothes? But there are so many online boutique nowadays... Open a boutique in Damansara Uptown? Those like Little Black Book? Be a stockists of Cosway?? Hahaha... Anyway, just my thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment