Monday, October 12, 2009

Kenneth & Ashley's ROM - 10.10.2009

I have a chance for a photo shoot for Kenneth & Ashley's ROM at Thean Hou Temple. I agreed to them but I was in very low confidence as this is my first time for photography commitment. I usually just shoot for fun..for my own interest - without any responsibility for other people. Furthermore, this is their ROM...What if the photos turn out to be bad.. and for sure, I do not want to spoil them with bad/failed photos, right? Since I agree to help them, I did a little of my homework by searching on how other poeple do it through photos in Flickr....and I did my best for that day. Here are the shots ..
Ashley with Kenneth's niece ..
Cotton candy to add more fun to the photos ..
After that we went to Full House, NZX for lunch ..
The cute and lovely couple ..
Phoebe & Ashley
The girls ..
The couple & I
The photographer and the assistant of the day ..
Finally, a shot of all us ..
I am glad that the photos turned out to be not bad..
Luckily, Kenneth and Ashley like it.
Phew... (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment