Thursday, October 29, 2009

Home Made Sushi ..

Craved for home-made sushi during the past weekend. Bought the needed ingredients from Carrefour.. I still had the remaining japanese rice so, didn't buy the rice and also I had already got carrot. Only bought eggs, japanese cucumber, seaweed, crabsticks... hmmm.. what else.. oh yaa.. soya sauce for sushi !!

I must say it was a satisfying & yummy dinner with the freshest ingredients !!! Hehe :-D

What is sushi without seaweed, right? A must-have ler..
After the rice is cooked, have to add japanese vinegar and mix well together.
The crabsticks
Home-made Egg Mayo Home-made Tuna Mayo
Cucumber and carrot cut into strips ..
Dearie started to put the rice in this sushi maker to mould the rice in shape The rice is a little sticky so you have to shake a little so the rice will drop out Ta da.. the outcome from the sushi maker My carlifornia roll !!
I know my wrapping is bad.. Hehehe.. but it still tasted so good!! Egg Mayo and Tuna..

Oh sedapnya !!! I feel like having sushi again on the next day.. Hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment