Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Want Free Prints From SmashpOp.Net

UPDATE (29/10/2009) : I don't win anything :-(

How nice it is to read a blog and got to know that they are having a mini contest and giving something free to the readers!! SmashpOp is having this contest and I'm joining it. I have a folder in my PC named 'To Print' but it's been sitting there for so long that I am too lazy to go develop it at the shop. I want to win badly. Here is the chance for me to win 100 pcs of free prints and if I'm really lucky to be the grand prize winner.. i will get 200 free prints !!!! BEST-NYA..


Wish myself good luck mari mari come come.. Here it is..

2 comments:

Kat said...

need any vote de ma??? if need tell me . good luck to u !

Alice said...

no need.. they will just choose who's the best..

Post a Comment